Don't let your taxes stress you out

Whether you're struggling with your small business returns or you're scratching your head over your 1040, our tax professionals are here to go to work for you. When you schedule a consultation with our team, we'll discuss your financial situation, your tax data, and your filing data in order to customize a personalized tax strategy.

From simple returns with W-2s to more complex forms and schedules, we can always make sure you're getting your best possible results.

tax time

Customized solutions you need most

  • Form 1040
  • Form 1041
  • Form 1065
  • Form 1120
  • Form 990
  • Personalized tax advice
  • Personal tax returns
  • Small business tax returns
  • Nonprofit tax returns

Tax Documents

You must fully complete and return the following documents before work can begin on your return:

• General Engagement Letter (Click Here)

The Engagement Letter must be signed by all taxpayers. 

• Individual Tax Organizer (Click Here)

In addition to the Individual Tax Organizer, please complete any of the following Organizers that are applicable:

• Daycare Provider Tax Organizer (Click Here)

• Farm & Farm Rental Tax Organizer (Click Here)

• Rental Property Tax Organizer (Click Here)

• Sole Proprietorship Tax Organizer (Click Here)

• Consent to Disclosure of Tax Return Information Form  (Click here)

Complete this form if you need to have tax return information sent to third parties.